Full-Time Retail Assistant
Christian Supplies provides a large range of gifts, books, Bibles, music and church supplies for individuals, Churches, schools and organisations. We operate a retail store as well as a large internet order service. We currently have a position available for a Full-Time Retail Assistant.
- Serving walk-in customers with enquiries and sales
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Processing and filling orders received by internet, phone or email
- Restocking shelves and maintaining stock displays
- Monitoring backorders and ensuring these are despatched according to customer requirements
- Ordering of stock
- Some light cleaning required
- Other duties as required
- High level of customer service skills – we are after someone who loves people from all walks of life
- Commitment to and understanding of the Christian ethos so that you can understand customer needs and stock (knowledge of Christian stock is a benefit)
- Great team skills and capacity to work with others in a cooperative manner
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office suite plus in-house computer system – note training will be provided on the in-house system)
- Capacity to organise yourself to complete multiple tasks in any day under the direction of store management
- Consistent and reliable
- Physically fit as this role requires some heavy lifting
The position is a full-time position with some Saturday work expected (We are open from 10am-1pm on Saturdays). We are looking for someone who can commit to this role for a minimum of two years.
Pay is according to the Queensland State General Retail Industry Award.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please address the Position Requirements listed above in your application – we want to know how YOU fit these requirements.
Applications close at 9am, Monday the 19th August, 2019.